Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center has emerged from its most recent distinctive reinvention and invites rediscovery. It is an inspirational, contemporary fixture of Dubai’s changing canvas. Le Méridien provides an inviting venue for inspired meetings and conferences with a desirable location near Dubai International Airport.
Its resort-like setting offers the ideal blend of space to inspire interaction, recreational facilities to replenish the spirit, and 18 extraordinary culinary experiences to stimulate the palate. The hotel is a great starting point for exploring the bustling metropolis and meeting business partners because even the city’s largest commercial and shopping districts are a manageable 15-minute drive away.
Airport Road PO Box 10001
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/nBQkDJxUwdA2si689
At the hotel’s Natural Elements Spa, visitors can indulge in various massages, aromatherapy, and hydrotherapy treatments. Any of Le Meridien Dubai’s seven swimming pools is a great place to unwind and rejuvenate. Visitors can get in shape at the on-site, cutting-edge gym, Optimal Fitness by Natural Elements. Visitors can obtain a fresh look thanks to the on-site salon and beauty center. At Le Meridien Dubai, business travelers and corporate guests can access onsite business centers and other amenities. At the hotel’s on-site gift shop, let your inner shopaholic go.
Free valet parking is available at Le Meridien Dubai. For a fee, a roundtrip airport shuttle is accessible all the time.
At the 16 on-site eateries, visitors may savor various regional and international cuisines. There is a 24-hour room service option and a buffet and a-la-carte options. The hotel’s cafes offer a selection of refreshments that guests can eat.
- With its recent renovations, the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center now provides over 380 luxurious five-star rooms.
- Every room exudes luxury and the stylish decor ups the ante on the opulent setting.
- Le Meridien Dubai offers a variety of room types, including the Presidential Suite, Deluxe Rooms, Le Meridien Club Rooms, Royal Club, and many more, depending on the needs of its visitors.
- High-speed wifi, LCD TVs, ergonomic workstations, and cozy trademark beds created to provide you with the finest sleep are all features in every room.
- The best amenities are provided, and the bathrooms include rainfall showerheads.
Location and Surroundings
At the luxurious Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, guests may enjoy the convenience of staying just near the Dubai International Airport. This five-star hotel is the ideal place to stay while on vacation because it is close to a wide variety of eateries, shopping centers, and well-known tourist attractions.
While Sharjah Airport is 19.2 km from Le Meridien Dubai, the Dubai International Airport is only 2.1 km away. Airport Terminal and GGICO metro stations are separated by 550 and 760 meters, respectively.
Dining & Food
Le Meridien Dubai offers 16 on-site restaurant options for a variety of visitors. Award-winning Friday brunches, evening brunches, and many more are provided at Le Meridien Dubai.
- Visitors can indulge their sweet taste at Gourmandises or spend the evening dancing and eating Mexican-inspired fare at Jules.
- Before your next journey, treat yourself to a delicious supper at the French Steakhouse Beef Bistro.
- At Casa Mia, enjoy a genuine Italian lunch.
- Visitors can visit Kiku to partake in authentic Japanese cuisine.
- For a magnificent international plate, visit Yalumba, Le Meridien Village Terrace, or Latitude 25.
- At Long Yin, customers may indulge in Chinese cuisine.
- Visit Mahec for a unique take on Indian food.
- Bebemos hosts a Spanish festival for visitors to enjoy.
- Food options abound for seafood enthusiasts at the seafood market.
- Visit Sewar to taste the Middle East and Sukothai for some Thai cuisine.
- Go to TheDubliner’s if you want to go out for a pub night.
- At Warehouse, guests may eat a delicious American meal.
- One kilometer separates All Days from Le Meridien Dubai.
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center Amenities
- Room Service
- Power Backup
- Swimming Pool
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Free Public Parking
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Smoking Rooms
- Smoke Detector
- Ironing Service
- Public Restrooms
- Laundry Service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Valet parking
- Dispensers for disinfectants
- Family rooms
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kits
- Living Room
- Seating Area
- Prayer Room
- Outdoor Furniture
Conferences and a Business Center
- Business Centre
- Fax Service
- Conference Room
- Business Services
Spa and beauty
- Hair Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Steam and Sauna
Le Meridien Hotel & Conference Center in Dubai’s house rules
- Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
- The cost of a continental breakfast is around AED 129 per person. The cost of wired Internet access in a room is AED 50 per day (rates may vary).
- The city charges a fee of AED 20 per accommodation per night.
- A government-issued photo ID and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be needed during check-in for incidental charges. Extra-person fees may apply and differ based on property policy. Guests must contact this resort to reserve cribs/infant beds, on-site parking, and access to the hot springs.
Entertainment & Nearby Attractions
- Visiting well-known tourist attractions like the Burj Khalifa (13.6 km) and Dubai Festival City Mall would be easy for visitors (5.2 km).
- Only a 5-minute drive separates the Le Meridien Dubai from the Dubai Tennis Stadium.
- Numerous choices for leisure and relaxation are available at Le Meridien Dubai.
- Visitors can use the hotel’s squash court, bowling alley, on-site swimming pools, sauna, and various pools for relaxation.
- Visit the City Center Shopping Mall, ride in a hot air balloon, or spend the day at the Dubai Opera.
- Only 14 minutes separate the Le Meridien Dubai from the Dubai Mall.