About Millennium Airport Hotel
Those looking to be in the heart of Dubai’s vibrant economic and cultural scene can consider staying at the award-winning Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai. The World Travel Awards (WTA) 2018 honoured it as the Leading Airport Hotel in the Middle East for the seventh time since 2008. A “More Than Meets the Eye” touch that embodies the philosophy of highly individualized and engaging services by every hotel team member is proudly offered to guests by the establishment.
Casablanca St. Al Garhoud, Airport Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates 13018
Phone: 971 4-702-8888
With operations beginning in 2000, the 8-story Millennium Hotel Dubai features 341 wonderfully designed rooms. For the seventh time since 2008, the World Travel Awards have recognized the top airport hotel in the Middle East.
Several recreational alternatives are available to guests, such as a sizable pool with a poolside bar, a sizable garden area, a playground, and a fully-stocked fitness center. The Millennium Hotel Dubai offers the most modern venues for business meetings and conferences. The ballroom can hold 1200 guests and seven meeting rooms. Visit the on-site stores to purchase everyday necessities.
Eight options are available at the Millennium Hotel Dubai, including three upmarket restaurants and an English pub. The hotel has dry cleaning facilities and a front desk open around the clock. The multilingual crew is ready to help guests.
Guests have access to a nightclub with karaoke and a poolside bar. Taxi service, car rentals, and valet services are available at Millennium Hotel Dubai. All visitors receive complimentary transportation to the airport.
Location and Surroundings
On Casablanca Street in the Al Garhoud neighbourhood’s Airport Road, you can find the Millennium Hotel Dubai. The Mall of Emirates is 20.4 km away from the hotel, as is Wild Wadi Park, a popular tourist destination.
Millennium Hotel Dubai is 19.6 km from Sharjah International Airport and 2.4 km from Dubai International Airport. As the hotel is 400 meters from GGICO Metro Station and 910 meters from Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station, local transportation within the city is easy to access.
Dining & Food
- Da Vinci offers a buffet with a range of Italian delicacies for the guests’ enjoyment.
- Continental, American, and Middle Eastern cuisines are offered on Loumi’s a-la-carte menu.
- The delicious meals and live entertainment at Biggles Pub are well-known.
- Enjoy Indian cuisine at Deccan Paradise (2.1 km) and Bombay Chowpatty (1 mile) near the hotel.
- Three on-site dining options, a pub, and two bars- including a poolside bar are available to visitors.
- The Latin American and Mexican food served at Cactus Jacks is done as a buffet.
- Visitors can travel to Vista Bar and Terrace (2.8 km) and The Market Place (5 km) for Arabian cuisine.
- Tajin & Tanjiah (3.7 km) and Baku Caspian Restaurant (6.7 km) are excellent options for Mediterranean food.
- Every room has a soundproofing, a sofa, a minibar, an ironing board, a safe box, and blackout curtains.
- Every room includes a bathtub in the bathroom, and daily amenities like bathrobes, slippers, a shower, toiletries, and towels are offered.
- Several accommodations are available in 341 rooms at the four-star, award-winning Millennium Hotel Dubai.
- Each room offers a coffee/tea maker, individual air conditioning, satellite/cable channels, and a movie streaming service.
- Each room at the Millennium Hotel Dubai has a dedicated dining space to accommodate the guests.
- Wall-to-wall windows in the Superior Room category offer fantastic views of the city or swimming pool and extra room in the design.
Conditions applicable to Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Check-in:2 PM
- A passport is accepted as ID proof.
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines.
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Office ID is not accepted as ID proof. Pets are not allowed.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities.
- The city imposes a tax: of AED 15.00 per accommodation per night.
- The breakfast buffet costs AED 115 for adults and AED 55 for kids.
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai amenities
- Smoke Detector
- Public Restrooms
- Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
Protection and Safety
- Fire Extinguishers
- Safety and Security
- Emergency Exit Map
- 24-hour Security
- In-room Safe
- Seating Area
- Prayer Room
Business Center and Conferences
- Business Centre
- Conference Room
- Fax Service
Cosmetics and spa
- Hair Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Mail Services
- Ticket/Tour Assistance
- Bellboy Service
- Wake-up Call
- Postal Services
- Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multilingual Staff
- Luggage Assistance
- Electrical Sockets
- Doctor on Call
- Luggage Storage
- Dressing Room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Family rooms
- Dispensers for disinfectants
Entertainment & Nearby Attractions
- Within 10 miles are well-known tourist destinations, including the Dubai Fountains and the Burj Khalifa.
- Adventure Water Park (26 km), Dolphin Bay, and Wild Wadi Park are further options for visitors to consider (25.5 km).
- Enjoy a workout at the fitness center, a pool dip, or simply unwind in the expansive gardens, which are tranquil and very entire.
- Have fun in the nightclub with a karaoke machine with enjoy the excellent Dubai Mall. Visitors may entirely focus on shopping (8.6 km).
- In addition, visitors may enjoy excellent shopping at the IBN Battuta Mall (31.9 kilometers) and the Mall of Emirates (20,4 km).
Casablanca St. Al Garhoud, Airport Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 13018