A Nol Card is a contactless smart card that may be used to tap and go on all means of RTA transportation in Dubai. Your nol card is valid for usage on any public transportation in Dubai, including the subway, buses, the tram, and even water buses. Paid parking lots serviced by RTA can be accessed with a nol card as well.
How do I add money to my Nol card through the internet?
Nol cards can run short of funds after repeated uses, however, recharging them is straightforward and can be done from the comfort of your own home with the following guidelines in mind:
Under 7.5 AED can not be used for recharging.
- With an unregistered card, you are only able to add up to 1,000 AED in value.
- For cards that have been verified, the maximum amount that can be loaded is 5,000 AED.
- Instructions for reloading a Nol card.
Easy instructions for topping off your Nol card can be found online:
- The RTA website is where you need to be.
- Simply enter the NOL ID number and the desired amount into the appropriate fields.
- Verify the total and submit payment via the website.
- After 45 minutes to 4 hours, the funds on your Nol card will be ready for use, at which point you can use the card at any nearby online parking metre or subway entrance to begin using the newly added funds.
Where can I find information on how to top off my NOL card at a subway, bus, or train station?
- You can top off your Nol card or purchase a monthly pass at any of the many ticket vending machines located at metro stations, bus stations, and major bus stops in Dubai.
- Just insert your nol card into the machine, and it will display the card’s kind, balance, and expiration date.
- Determine the amount to recharge nol.
- The Nol Card can be reloaded with a credit or debit card.
- The Print receipt screen will appear to verify the successful completion of the recharge.
- Wait until the Print receipt screen appears before retrieving the Nol Card.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or simply in town for a short time, one of five distinct types of Nol cards is sure to match your needs.
- The nol blue card grants determined individuals’ free rides on the buses and subway of Dubai. The nol blue card provides 50% savings to older people, residents, and students of all nationalities in the United Arab Emirates.
- Nol Card is safe, quick, and dependable because of its tamper-proof chip and antenna. Careful consideration went into the design of the card to guarantee accurate fare calculations and deter fraudulent use.
- Gain greater independence with a pass good for unlimited rides on Dubai’s public transportation system for a set period (week, month, quarter, or year).
- Hold your Nol card up to a Nol card reader, and the device will automatically validate your card, deduct the appropriate fare, and record your trip.
- The NOL card is a contactless payment system that can be used on all modes of public transportation in Dubai (bus, metro, tram, waterbus), as well as in taxis, RTA-paid parking lots, Dubai’s public parks, the Etihad Museum, and more than 2,000 retail locations.
- One’s Nol Card can be obtained in a variety of hassle-free ways. You can buy a card at any RTA customer happiness centre, ticket vending machine, authorised sales agent, or online.
1. How can I get nol card?
Ans – They go to any of the Ticket Office Machines. The station agent will ask the customer which type of card they prefer (Silver or Gold). It is the responsibility of the client to pay such charges. The card will be send to the customer.
2. Can I buy a nol card at Dubai airport?
Ans – You can purchase an RTA card from any RTA Ticket Office, Ticket Vending Machine, Customer Happiness Centre, or online. There are 7 zones in Dubai, and within each zone there is a station for public transportation.
3. Does nol card expire?
Ans – Silver NOL cards, gold NOL cards, and blue NOL cards are all available. Identifiable solely by a photo and an expiration date, the blue card is also personal in nature. “Anonymous cards,” as we call them, are time-limited silver and gold cards.
4. How can I use a Nol Card in Mobile?
Ans – It’s possible to use this card with Huawei mobile devices to make purchases. HUAWEI App Gallery users can get their hands on the first virtual nol card in the GCC by downloading the nol Pay smartphone application. All you have to do is sign up for an account after downloading the app. It is finally time to put the card to use.
5. What is a green NOL card?
Ans – The Nol Card is the new way to go around Dubai, introduced by RTA for the benefit of the city’s residents. You can’t ride the subway, the bus, or the water bus without a credit card or a mobile wallet app. Using a single card, you may pay for parking and transportation throughout all of Dubai. Eliminate the hassle of dealing with exact change and never having to worry about it again by ditching your cash.
6. What is a Red nol card?
Ans – To get the most out of your trip to the city, purchase a Red Nol card if your stay will be more than three days. All modes of public transportation (metro, bus, and tram) are accessible with a single card. The Red card is only valid for use on RTA buses and trains.