Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal later informed that Fly Dubai flight 576 (Boeing 737-800) Kathmandu to Dubai came back to normal after some time, and proceeded to its destination Dubai as per the flight plan.
Fly Dubai Aircraft Fired
- A Fly Dubai aircraft, with nearly 150 people on board, caught fire soon after taking off from the International Airport in Kathmandu on Monday.
- The aircraft reportedly caught fire after the bird hit. Fire tenders were scrambled at the airport.
- The aircraft, which was heading towards Dubai, continued its journey after the flight crew determined that the engine was within normal operating parameters after following a standard operating procedure.
Fly Dubai Aircraft Land Safely In Banglore Airport
- Later in a statement, the airline said, “flydubai flight FZ 576 from Kathmandu Airport has safely landed in Dubai International Airport at 00:11 local time after experiencing a bird strike during takeoff from Kathmandu.
- Our experienced flight crew followed standard operating procedure and continued the onward journey after determining that the engine was within normal operating parameters.
- According to the minister, all passengers were safe. Officials said the plane flew on one engine after the bird hit
- Nepal’s Civil Aviation Authority on Monday tweeted: “Flydubai flight number 576, (Boeing 737-800) Kathmandu to Dubai flight is normal now.
- Recently, a Saudia Airlines cargo flight made an emergency landing at Kolkata Airport after its windshield cracked mid-air, airport officials told ANI.
- The aircraft landed safely at the Kolkata Airport at 12:02 pm.Earlier, an Abu Dhabi-bound Etihad Airways flight returned to the Bangalore International Airport shortly after take-off due to a technical issue.
- The airline said the aircraft did a normal landing at Bengaluru airport.The flight inspection was done and later it took off to its destination.